1959 - 1985
NV Bureau Wijsmuller - IJmuiden; in 1982 General Tugboat Company (Wijsmuller Shipholding bv) - Willemstad
Launched 23-12-1958; delivered 14-03-1959 by A.van Bennekum - Sliedrecht (25)
23,46 x 21,13 x 6,02 x 2,09 x 2,00 m.
2SA V8 cylinder Bolnes connected to a propeller in Kort- nozzle
10 tons BP
In the fleet as new building from Maatschappij "van Essen" - Krimpen a/d Lek
Sold In 1985 as ASSISTENT to Mira Towage Ltd. - Valletta.
In April 1963 in sea service up to 5 miles out of the coast.
In August 1969 for work to Marsa El Brega.
In 1989 renamed KRITON by Greek owner.
Photo: Ies Bruinsma