Page 1 of 1

BODMIN MOOR

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 am
by Deepol
From the Clyde Shiplovers' Soc's collection this shot of the British Electricity Authority's collier on the Thames.
She was built in 1950 by Austin's at Sunderland.
In 1960 she became DEVON MOOR then VILLAMAR being converted to a chemical tanker.
Her end came in December 1983 when she was broken up at Perama as the result of hull leaks two years earlier.