Server Upgrade

Info about the site
mcmahos
Site Admin

Server Upgrade

Post by mcmahos » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 pm

The site will probably be offline from tomorrow evening and over this coming weekend as I'm having to upgrade the server. I'll try and keep downtime to a minimum but it's a wee bit of an unknown quantity as to how long it may take.

The main site with the arrivals/departures etc will also be down.

Remember you can follow updates on twitter at @clydemaritime. It won't be affected by any downtime.

Stuart
Stuart McMahon, Site Admin and Head Honcho
www.clydemaritime.co.uk | forums.clydemaritime.co.uk (Tapatalk enabled) | puffers.clydemaritime.co.uk
Twitter: @clydemaritime

My website: md93.co.uk | My Flickr site | My blog: longtail.co.uk | Twitter: @threetowner

mcmahos
Site Admin

Re: Server Upgrade

Post by mcmahos » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am

Just to confirm, I'll be putting the site offline around 5pm tonight to allow full backups to take place prior to migration on to a new server. The site won't be online until the migration is complete (unsure how long that will take).

Stuart
www.clydemaritime.co.uk | forums.clydemaritime.co.uk (Tapatalk enabled) | puffers.clydemaritime.co.uk

My website: md93.co.uk | My Flickr site | My blog: longtail.co.uk | Twitter: @threetowner

mcmahos
Site Admin

Post by mcmahos » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 am

test post on new server

mcmahos
Site Admin

Post by mcmahos » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:19 pm

test pic
Attachments
jupiter.jpg

Return to “Housekeeping”