Out of Circulation

A place to let off steam - anything goes - well, almost!
SCameron

Out of Circulation

Post by SCameron » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 am

Hey folks just to say still can't get into posting stuff. Dad is entering his ninth week in hospital. His foot wound has healed but he has lost all ability to walk at all - even though it was limited before this happened. He is still determined to get back to being able to walk short distances with his sticks but the medics doubt that will happen. I've been doing house mods to suit him living on one level but the got disrupted on Wednesday when I caught an intense flu type bug. Last two day I've been running high temps ( though nearly back to normal now), no voice or sense of taste or smell and aching bones. I'm concentrating hard on trying to get rid of this before next weekend as there is hope Dad can get out of hospital next Saturday and be home for Christmas. I'm posting this at this time of day because I'm sleeping and waking at all sorts of odd times. Hopefully this will all settle down in the New Year and I'll get back to enjoying taking part in all the stuff on here. In case I don't get back on for a while I hope all my friends on here have a wonderful Christmas and wish you all the best for 2013

yorkieman

Re: Out of Circulation

Post by yorkieman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:29 am

Best wishes to you and your father, Stuart, hoping you can enjoy Christmas at home together and that the New Year will bring peace and good health.
George Robinson
Freeman of Eriskay

Angus Mac Kinnon

Post by Angus Mac Kinnon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 am

Very sorry to hear of your Dad's ailments, Stuart, and likewise your own which could not have come along at a more inconvenient time for you, not that any time is convenient.

Lots of it going around just now, take care and don't be rushing back on your feet until you are clear of that.

Good luck for a quicky recovery and best wishes to youself and Dad over Christmas and the New Year,

Angus

NB - when I saw your heading, I thought it was a negative report on one of our Brine Recirculation Pumps .... :(
Angus Mac Kinnon

alasdairmac

Post by alasdairmac » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Sorry to hear about your dad Stuart. I've had the privilege of meeting him on the Waverley many a time and he's a great old chap - I'm sure he'll be zooming about Ru'glen on his buggy again before long. You get well soon too and the both of you have a Merry Xmas and a Guid New Year.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 pm

What's the saying, "It never rains but it pours"
Hope your troubles end soon and you and your dad get well.
Bruce

Return to “FOGHORN”