Merry Christmas

A place to let off steam - anything goes - well, almost!
SCameron

Merry Christmas

Post by SCameron » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:50 pm

I want to wish all members of Clyde Maritime a very Merry Christmas. As some of you may know 2013 has not been a great one personally. It has posed a number of health challenges for both my Dad and myself and this has reduced my ability to participate on CM and in many of my other non-work related activities. I'm certainly feeling much better than I did last Christmas although I've still not discovered where that stone ( of the 14lbs weight type) that I lost this time last year, has gone to! However, some recent biopsies seem to be showing things are much better than might have been.

Sadly, things are not so good for my Dad (and I know some of you that have met him like to hear how he is getting on. His mobility is greatly impaired and, if you know him you'll realise how difficult that has been for him to accept - he forgets that he is approaching his 88th year! Unfortunately his hearing, sight and speech have all deteriorated noticibly this year but he is still managing to make short work of his meals, no matter how adventurous I get in making them!

I hope the New Year brings good health, happiness and contentment to all of you and your families.

Stuart Cameron

davidwat

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by davidwat » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Stuart,

Glad to hear that your health seems to be on the up, and will keep fingers crossed for your Dad. Best wishes for Xmas and the New Year.
david watson

Deepol

Post by Deepol » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Best wishes from me as well Stuart.
Paul Strathdee

alasdairmac

Post by alasdairmac » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:29 pm

All the best to you both Stuart. And knowing how much he enjoys it, I will not be surprised if I come across a certain elderly gentleman in his usual seat on the auld tub again next year.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

ronniemacneil

Post by ronniemacneil » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Best wishes for 2014 to all on Clydemaritime.

Return to “FOGHORN”