Camberley 1918 HMS - Minesweeper

User avatar
Woody
Posts: 4934
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Camberley 1918 HMS - Minesweeper

Post by Woody » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:00 am

HMS Camberley
Minesweeper, Aberdare Class
Launched by Bow McLachlan & Company Paisley, Yard No 368, on 28/12/1918, and sold in July 1923 to C.A.Beard. For BU at Upnor
800t normal
231ft x 28ft 6in x 7ft 6in
2-shaft, TE, 2 Yarrow boilers, Coal, 2,200ihp giving 16 knots
1 x 4in QF, and 1 x 12pdr AA.
Crew 74

Became Tender to the Navigation School.

Seen here on her trials
Attachments
Camberley trials 1918.jpg
Camberley underway bow port Tender navigation School c1919.jpg
Camberley as Tender to Navigation School

Return to “RN Warships and Auxiliaries built on the Clyde”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests