Page 1 of 1

FAIRPLAY III (1)

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 am
by Henk
FAIRPLAY III (1)
1906 - 1950
Schleppdampfschiffs-Reederei Carl Tiedemann, Pauls & Blohm A.G.- Hamburg; In 1926 Fairplay Schleppdampfschiffsreederei Richard Borchard G.m.b.H.-Hamburg
Launched 23-12-1897; delivered 08-01-1898 by Schiffswerfte & Maschinenfabrik (vormals Janssen & Schmilinsky) A.G.- Hamburg/Steinwärder. (364)
x 20,84 x 5,08 x 2,86 x 2,70 m.
67,8 grt
2 cylinder Compound from the yard
275 ihp
In the fleet In 1906 brought in by Carl Tiedemann, Pauls & Blohm - Hamburg
Sold 03-11-1950 renamed INGRID by Eisen & Metall K.G.- Hamburg

In 1914 confiscated by Kaiserliche Marine as Hilfsminensucher in Cuxhaven.
In 1915 to Kaiserliche Werft - Wilhelmshaven
In 1918 back to the owner.
In 1939 renamed SPERBER by Küstenwachstelle List and later to Seefliegerhorst - Hörnum.
In 1940 confiscated by Kriegsmarine Bauamt Helgoland.
In 1945 back to the owner.
In October 1953 broken-up in own maintenance by Eisen & Metall.

Photo: Unknown**